City of Tucson is the largest city in southern Arizona and the second largest in the state. Tucson is home to the University of Arizona. I have been living in Tucson almost for 10 years. I was moved in Tucson because i wanted to study in the University of Arizona. It is in year 1999 when i was moved to Tucson, and i was graduated in 2003 with Economic Bachelor Degree. Then i was attended some jobs fair from my college, from that i was hired as a Marketing Staff at Joint Venture Company. I was working in there for about 2 years, and i was happy working with them. But in year 2001 there are mass layoffs and i was the one from the victims. So i was jobless from that time.
I was tried using Tucson Newspaper to find another new jobs, but there are just a little jobs available on the board because of the mass layoffs from that time. I was confused, then one day when i browsing the internet i came across site named Hound.com. I was amazed with this site, because they still have many jobs available even there are mass layoffs from that time. The secret of their many job listings is because they published the jobs that are not published yet and we can find jobs directly from the employer websites and employer career pages itself. So i search for City of Tucson Jobs and applied for marketing jobs, and finally i was got hired as Marketing Supervisor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment